What is silver water or colloidal silver? More than 90 years ago, doctors and health practitioners discovered the life-saving, disinfectant and germicidal properties in colloidal silver. Anecdotal evidence has confirmed its efficacy as a natural antibiotic, anti-viral and anti-fungal agent. Colloidal Silver is a solution of extremely fine sub microscopic particles (.015 – .005 microns) of pure silver suspended in water by a positive electric charge on each particle. The particles remain suspended throughout the solution because these positive charged particles repel each other with a greater force than gravity can exert upon. Silver has been used for hundreds of years not only medicinally, but as a preservative to keep water and milk fresh because it prevents the growth of algae, bacteria and other unwanted organisms. Colloidal silver was used extensively as a natural antibiotic until the 1940s when the advent of “modern” antibiotics became popular. A powerful germicidal, silver is an exceptional metal in that it is non-toxic to the human body, but lethal to over 650 disease causing bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, and molds; while conventional pharmaceutical antibiotics are typically effective against only 6 or 7 types of bacteria. Some new strains of bacteria classified as MDR (Multiple Drug Resistant) have proven to be resistant to all pharmaceutical antibiotics, but not to colloidal silver due to different germicidal mechanisms of deactivation.
How do I take it? Colloidal Silver may be taken orally or topically; applied directly to the skin. It can be used vaginally, anally, atomized or inhaled into the nose or lungs, and dropped into eyes. Liquid silver as well as new gel formulations Ultimate Skin Gel may be applied directly to the skin. A few drops on a Q-Tip or Band-Aid may be used to disinfect any wound or sore. Properly prepared, colloidal silver can also be injected into a muscle, a cancerous tumor, or into the bloodstream.
Dosage: How much do I take? Drink 1-2 ounces for occasional use. May be applied directly to cuts, rashes, earaches, toothaches and burns. Colloidal silver water is not to be used every day except as a gargle in the morning and should only be swallowed if there is any bacteria, fungus or virus, inflammation, or cold/flu is present. May consume up to 16 to 64 oz. daily for up to 14 days WITH ILLNESS. May be applied topically as needed anytime.
Can I overdose on Colloidal Silver Water? Over use of colloidal silver can result in a condition called argyria, where the skin and mucous membranes turn gray or blue-gray in color as a result of the silver particles depositing in the tissues and oxidizing when exposed to air and sunlight. Some people are more prone than others to developing this condition, especially those with low vitamin E and selenium levels and those with slower metabolisms. The first signs of argyria are when the gums turn grayish-brown in color. If this did happen, you would simply take a Hvy Metal Dtx formula to remove heavy metals and your color will return to normal.
Colloidal silver should not be taken every day. Colloidal silver water should be taken only when illness is present in those around you, the first onset of illness, or during illness.
Colloidal silver generators come ready to use with everything that you need! All you need is a glass container, distilled water, and sea salt.
USE COUPON CODE HEALTH14 FOR 20% OFF
Disclaimer: The information presented herein by Herbal Health Review is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.